Give your wall a serene makeover with our scintillating Antibes, Afternoon Effect, 1888 printed wall art. This beautiful resort town between the two luxurious cities Cannes and Nice lies on the French Riviera. The wall art marvellously captures the essence of its grandeur in an afternoon effect of the year 1888.
If you like subtle and serene decor, then this masterpiece is perfect for your taste. Get yourself ready for a virtual Mediterranean Sea sojourn besides the scintillating town of Antibes.
- Product Type: For your convenience, we offer both canvas print and rolled print wall art.
- Materials: We make our frames with 100% original and strong pine wood. Along with this, we offer quality materials like artist-grade 290 gsm poly-cotton material canvas and fade-resistant eco-solvent ink in our canvas printing.
- Size: Get our Antibes, Afternoon Effect, 1888 wall art in diverse widths and heights including 12″” x 9″”, 14″” x 11″”, 16″” x 12″” and 20″” x 16″” to modify your wall.
- Thickness: Choose our standard 0.75 inches depth frame.
- Direction to Use: Just peel and stick it on any wall of your choice. You can also replace them on any other spots without inconvenience as it is of 3M™ Scotchcal™ Graphic Film.
- Place of Manufacturing: USA
We recommend you measure out your preferred wall to get an idea of the width and height of the wall, and what size of the wall art you should select.