DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
Intellectual Property Policy
Top Canvas takes intellectual property rights very seriously. We comply with intellectual property laws and industry best practices to maintain our company’s integrity.
If you believe that your content has been used in a way that constitutes an infringement of your rights, please notify Top Canvas’ designated agent for complaints by sending a Notice and Takedown Report, which must include the following important information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the relevant matter;
- a description of the matter claimed to have been infringed;
- a description of where the claimed infringing content is located on the Top Canvas site.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that:
- the above information is accurate, and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the rights involved.
Top Canvas’s Designated Agent for complaints can be reached at email@example.com.